Saturday, April 2, 2011

WE WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, India won the world cup.
I'm so so terribly happy.
And thrilled.
It's that brilliant feeling of euphoria.
The good part is, I'm writing it minutes after we won the world cup, because I want to remember this moment.
I rarely get attached to sports, frankly. But this time I DID. Because it was India, and somehow the feeling of India winning the world cup comes above every other sport. I'm not sure I would have been this overwhelmed had Brazil won the world cup.
There are somethings which are strange to explain.
But I'm thrilled, and ecstatic. It was a fantastic match, with nail-biting moments and screams which only Phoebe suffered. (She's still hiding under the bed)
It's amazing how faith keeps you going. That faith, and such complete belief. I won't deny that I was scared, and frustrated during the match....but I just had hope.
Oh what the heck, I'm so happy right now.
Pure brilliance :)
And I still feel quite teary eyed. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment