Monday, March 28, 2011

The Gym washout. (literally!)

How do people manage to look so pretty and well-preserved after an hour of intense working out?
Here's my timeline:
6:45- Here I am, all enthusiastic and gung-ho. Start with treadmill.

7:00- My hair becomes slightly well...pouffy for lack of a better word. Beads of sweat under the eyes which makes my kajal spread and give it the racoon look. Next, stupid jumping exercises.

7:10- My hair comes undone, and becomes extremely frizzy. Hands turn pink.

7:30- after gruelling floor exercises, I can barely stand. Huffing and puffing.

7:35- I start planning my escape.

7:40- Ive planned my escape.

7:45- Being the stamina-less person I am, I croak to my trainer I can't do more, and hobble to the door. I turn back and see well-preserved comrades. The hair is in place, and they don't seem as if they've walked through a tornado.

Though once, I met a person who was so skinny that she could walk through bars in the gym. Not known for diplomacy, I asked, "How come you're here?"
And she replied, "My hands are fat."
See, people like this should walk with paper bags on their heads.

5 comments:

  1. lakshana.even my hands are fat. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dekho, kajal is always on!

    mekhala. You're small and cute. your hands are fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out what I was doing wrong...I wasn't putting the "the" in the URL. Your fault.

    And shuut upppp. You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vandy!!!!! I TOLD YOU ABOUT 'THE' come on!! I spelt it out.
    I love you :D

    ReplyDelete