Friday, July 30, 2010

25 random things about me

1) I think my printer is possessed. it takes a sheet in, throws it out, takes another in, crumples it, finally prints the third one.

2) i love watching random soap operas be it english or hindi. they're my source of entertainment.

3) i'm a knowledge book for bollywood and K serials much to the annoyance of my friends ;)

4) every time i buy slippers they get eaten up by phoebe, and i end up going to college in bitten slippers. its become a trend now.

5) i'm terrible at discussing fashion.

6) one of the weirdest things about me is that I hate chinese. I've hated it since i was a child.

7) I love decorating my room with photos, and pictures of my favourite celebrities.

8) never take me to a zoo. i always have an urge of letting the animals free and taking the tiger home as a pet.

9) momos are a very, very, important part of my life.

10) i'm a HUGE fan of James Lafferty. I'm freakishly obsessed.

11) my fingernails grow very quickly. I don't know why.

12) i have a few golden-brown strands of hair which I am very proud of.

13) it doesn't take much to make me laugh. i like laughing and people who make me laugh.

14) till late I was confused about the reproduction of chickens.

15) I want a kangaroo for my birthday.

16) I still believe that i might walk into Narnia by accident.

17) I have three stuffed toys which I still keep on my bed. Poochum, Woofwoof and a teddybear which has no name.

18) one of my dream expeditions is to go to Antarctica and put up a flag.

19) I think everyone is good at heart.

20) I think Pandas are fascinating animals.

21) I love the thrill of horror movies at night.

22) I die laughing everytime i watch the Twilight series.

23) when I was five, I had an imaginary friend called Archana. She moved away to China and became a rabbit.

24) I treasure the few close friends I have. And no matter what, they'll always have a very special place in my life which no one else can take.

25) when I was six, I wanted to be Santa's elf.

1 comment: