Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The real dreams

Have you ever had that dream which seemed so real that when you got up, you were terribly disappointed that it wasn't real?
After that dream, you feel strange.
As if it was real. And yet it wasn't.
The clear sights.
The distinct feeling of ecstasy, hope, grief, shock, confusion.
And you have the same feeling when you wake up.
What would it be like, if we had an option of residing in our dream?
Because it was too perfect?
And we didn't have to come back to a different reality?
Life in a dream, would be beautiful.
It would be the way we want it.
Yet, it would sting somewhere that this isn't really happening to me, and one day or another I have to get back and face the music.
Sometimes we try holding desperately on to these dreams.
Yet we are always brought back to reality.
We have to face the music eventually.
Yet- when I close my eyes- I see different things. As if...an alternate universe. What could have been, what could be...and maybe...what should not be.
I open my eyes and I see truth.
But I won't stop dreaming.
Because one day, it might transform into reality.
Till then, I'll cherish those dreams.
The dreams I hold close.
One of those dreams which might come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment