Monday, December 28, 2009

Weird beginnings...

well.
I've been so inspired by all my friends blogging, that I thought that I might as well try to. I mean, despite the fact that I am terribly lazy when it comes to everyday routines....luckily this won't be everyday. I don't know that either. See there. I am utterly confused and most of the time I can't sort my thoughts out. I do that better when I write....I think.
So as an introduction....(I might as well have turned you off completely with my weird beginning) I love reading, writing, watching movies, (i'm mostly a bollywood fan) talking to my friends for hours on the phone, that is if i am relaxing on vacation. I am absolutely in love with Harry Potter books, and Ron Weaseley is the first and only book character who i have fallen head over heels in love with. If anyone thinks Edward Cullen, oh god you've made the worst mistake of your life.
I love One Tree hill Season 1-4, and i think soap operas should stop after 4 seasons. how many more women and men can you drag in to ruin a marriage? And how many times will you keep making divorce papers or annulement papers?
I get obsessed easily with a lot of things. One of them being FRIENDS. I adore that show, and i can watch the same episode a million times without getting bored.
And I talk a lot. My friends are amazing for tolerating it :D
so I guess this is enough for the first entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment