Thursday, January 7, 2010

Virtual interview with James Lafferty



Well I find that my blog is complete, if I dont explain who James Lafferty is. eeep!!!!!!!!
James Lafferty is...well the most good-looking celebrity I have ever seen, he has the most amazing charisma, he has a gorgeous voice...he is a brilliant actor...*swoon*.
So here is an imagined interview with my favourite celebrity of all time: (NOTE: THIS IS IF I GO CRAZY!)

(James Lafferty enters, and I show him a seat. I almost trip in the process)
Me: Have a seat. So today, I'm going to be interviewing the hottest sensation in town-James Lafferty!
(James smiles uncomfortably. Weird interviewer!)
Me: so James, tell me. How was acting in One Tree Hill changed your life?
James: It had been a wonderful experience, and I wish to continue working there-and
(I cut him off)
Me: so is it easy being the handsomest, nicest, best actor around?
(James looks longingly at the window. He wishes to jump out)
James ( grins embarassedly) I wouldn't know what to say....I think of myself as a decent actor...
Me (uncontrollably giggly): Modesty is one of your charms! You are my favourite actor!
(James smiles painfully)
James: That's nice...
Me (accusingly): Are the rumours about you and Sophia Bush true? Are you actually dating her?
( James grimaces)
James: No.
Me: Oh good! Because Chad Michael Murray said you were. And if you didn't know, she is Chad's ex-wife.
James: I am well aware of that. Considering I have worked with both for six years.
Me:Oh, you truly are a professional actor. I respect you, and I think you are the best.
James: Thank you...I better leave.
Me: No, no! I am not done yet. Are you on facebook? Can I add you?
James: I'm sorry, my profile cannot be viewed by strangers.
Me: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's so sad.
James: Bye-bye.
Me: Oh, If I didn't say so already, I think you are a wonderful actor! And the handsomest!
James: You did. Goodbye.

The imagined interview flopped. But assuming, I keep my cool, calm and composure-it shouldn't be such a disaster!
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He is just too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment