Friday, January 8, 2010

Memorable conversations...till date!

Me: your father is a chartered accountant.
Soumya: I think so...too.

Soumya: I'm going to sinagpore.
Me: by plane?

Shine: oh I love the movie UP!
Me: I haven't seen it, but you should see Bolt!
Shine:Yeah I know! That's also about dogs right?
(next time)
Shine: oh you must see the movie UP!
Me: I haven't seen it, but you should see Bolt!
Shine: I know! The dog-thing...
(next!)
Shine: Oh you must see the movie UP!
Me: I know! But you should see Bolt!
Shine: Yeah i will!
(after six times)
Shine: Do you realize we have had this conversation a million times?

Abhi: You know how I like sitting by myself and thinking right?
Me: yeah...
Abhi: So I was just sitting by myself the other day...and thinking about the world...wouldn't it just collapse if I didn't exist?

Soumya and I: Law of bluenose: a bluenose remains blue till something smashes into it.

Anandi; Maybe you are bicurious.
me (rather intrigued): whats bicurious?
Anandi: my friend once told me that bicurious is when you're not going to have sexual relations with another person, you are just curious about their sexuality. what the hell am I talking about?

karan (to me): so you live alone?
akanksha: no, she lives with two parents, nine puppies and a dog named phoebe!

me (in a sad message to Shine) : hey :(
shine: yeah whats up!
me: i miss you...
shine: right backatcha buddy!

me (to soumya): I'm writing a trilogy of four books.
soumya: yeah...right...

me: soumya, i miss you so much! come back soon, i really really miss you.
soumya: yeah...so anyway!

me: he's so caring...so sensitive...and he carries a scent in a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment