Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something in the air...that night.

this month has been...in short hell.
but the past one year...has been...interesting. as I said, for the last 12 months, i have loved so many things.
but now...my cynicism and irritation has worn off...and i feel...things are going to be different.
and different in the nice way.
there have been certain things that I have wished heartily for...and they have happened.
for these few minutes i have been pondering...and I feel...things will be...for lack of a better word...nice.
my happy feelings have returned. and again i feel as if i see flowers blooming all around me, and the wind blowing gently.
life doesn't seem like a whirlpool, or a bed of thorns anymore. there are few people who love you more than anything else lurking around bushes. i guess its upto us to hunt them down and find them.
i know i sound crazy...perhaps insane. but i feel it in me.
things are going to different. its just something in the air i feel.
things will be different...for me...for the ones who i care most about...especially.
it will be.

PS- if its not dark poetry, its insane happiness. what can I say to defend myself? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment