Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reasons why I won't date Edward Cullen:

1) The guy's eyes keep changing colour. Freakish enough.

2)He is absolutely white, and his face is stone cold. If I dated him, I would be always worried whether he has a chronicle illness.

3) He doesn't eat. So what's the point? Everytime he takes me out to dinner, I have to enjoy the food alone while he stares with 'his magical topaz eyes'?

4)I am dead clumsy. So I will keep falling and hurting myself, and end up with bleeding bruises...and that just might push the vampire in him over the edge.

5) 'Before you, my life was like a cloudless night. Then you shot across like a meteor, there was brilliancy, there was light. When you left, there was just darkness." Nope, I am not dating a guy who compares me to a molten rock in a cheesy way.

6) He growls. I think I hear enough of that from my dog, Phoebe.

7) I'm a mortal. I will grow older. He...is a vampire. And he will be stuck at seventeen. Can't keep on dating when I'm sixty.

8) I DONT want my mind to be continuously read!

9) He leaves sappy love notes. 'I have gone...but I've left my heart with you. Take care of it.' No, I just might slam it in the microwave!

10) I DETEST him.

1 comment: