Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Ideal Wedding

So here this is my idea of an interesting wedding. This is the good part of imaginations, you can do whatever you want, there is no law preventing you from doing so.

Bride:
Why must she wear the typical white gown, or in Indian cases a red sari? If I was organizing a wedding...I would say she should wear a stunning emerald-green dress. And she doesn't have to be heavily decked with jewellery either. She can simply wear a necklace, and let her hair loose. No veils needed. And she can wear glass slippers...(I'm inspired by Cinderella). Tinted glass, I would say.

Bridegroom:
OK, he can just wear a black leather jacket (I have always had a fascination for them!!!), and a white shirt inside. And normal-looking trousers.

There should be at least six bridesmaids. The Bride would feel bad if one of her best friends was left out of the rituals or ceremonies.
So basically...the wedding would go like this:
Firstly, the wedding would take place...out in the open. In the woods, beneath a secure bough. There should be purple flowers all around, and the sun's rays peeping through the branches. And no shooing away the little squirrels, if there are any.
I've always had a fascination for squirrels. In the Ideal Wedding, I think the squirrels should stand in line and throw the flowers.
The wedding should just take two minutes. And then the birds should chirp away merrily.
A wedding where you just promise to be there forever.
For the food list...there should be a mixture of everything...except chinese food. I hate chinese, and not even in my wildest imaginations can I like it. :O
-Lemon Meringue
_Chocolate Fudge
-Ice Cream Cake
-Jelly.

And in the background, Coldplay should be playing Viva La Vida.

Ideal Wedding. Too Ideal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment