Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My experiments with fried rice!

So.
I MADE FRIED RICE!
I don't know what I did.
I just know I enjoyed making it, and I liked it very much...question is whether I should give it to anyone else too eat.
This is what happens when you watch so much masterchef...which is a million times better, obviously. They make exotic cheesecakes, and chicken what-do-you-call its. So masterchef India and Australia both inspired me to try cooking.
Besides my friend had once given me elaborate instructions once. I was trying to reconstruct from memory.
As I don't remember what I did, there'll be lots of question marks as I have no idea what I did first.
I put onions on the pan...then heated it? Then I think put some carrots? Or was that after I dumped some rice on the frying pan? Yes, that was after I did so. Then I put tomato sauce on it. And mixed it properly.
Then I kept it on the fire for a few seconds.
Then of course I went and fried some chicken nuggets to go with the rice, which is a terribly strange combination.
So much for watching Nigella Lawson and Masterchef.
But loved the result, anyway. Finished too quickly :( or maybe I was too hungry!
My next attempt to make tea. I tried, and...um failed. sadly. London kitchenette people should probably be aware of the disaster thats coming their way! 

2 comments: